Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Math


Math trick!

This really works and will only take you about ten seconds!!!
    
Use this simple exercise to discover your favorite Movie / Video moment!
    
I am very good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper, and finally on a calculator just to confirm my numerical capabilities.
    
Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough it IS my very favorite filmed event EVER!
    
DO NOT cheat (you know who you are...  Liberals).


DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom
    
You will be AMAZED at how accurate this test is!  AND it works every time!
    
1. Pick a number between 1-9.
    
2. Multiply that number by 3.
    
3. Add 3.
    
4. Multiply by 3 again.
    
5. Your total will be a two digit number. Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite video (of all time) in the list of 17 movies below:


    
    Movie List:
    
   
1. Gone With the Wind
    2. E.T.
    3. Blazing Saddles
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Obama Farewell Speech
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubtfire



"How'd they do that?"


Thanks to my Dad for sending this over - it made my morning.  
 

No comments: