This really works and will only take you about ten seconds!!!
Use this simple exercise to discover your favorite Movie / Video moment!
I am very good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper, and finally on a calculator just to confirm my numerical capabilities.
Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough it IS my very favorite filmed event EVER!
DO NOT cheat (you know who you are... Liberals).
DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom
You will be AMAZED at how accurate this test is! AND it works every time!
1. Pick a number between 1-9.
2. Multiply that number by 3.
3. Add 3.
4. Multiply by 3 again.
5. Your total will be a two digit number. Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite video (of all time) in the list of 17 movies below:
1. Gone With the Wind
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
9. The Obama Farewell Speech
11. Jurassic Park
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire
|"How'd they do that?"|
Thanks to my Dad for sending this over - it made my morning.