Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dope and Chains

Barack Obama - Joe Biden
Four More Years?


I thought of something as I was driving to an appointment earlier today.  It came to me in a flash.  I even wrote it down on a scrap of paper on the seat next to me. 

It's the new slogan for the Obama - Biden 2012 ticket. 

Free of charge, no strings attached.  It is my gift to them - after all, they've given this country so MUCH over the past 3+ years.

That slogan?


Dope and Chains


Rather than run (on as I normally do), I'll just sit back quietly and chuckle to myself...




AND




Have a nice night folks...



[Note to self:  Buy Nucorp stock tomorrow.  They have something to do with making steel, and something tells me that business will be booming following the 2012 election.  Well, unless Joe Biden's either lying, or incompetent.  Ah, never mind, one is as likely as the other.]


No comments: