Friday, September 27, 2013

Republicans = Terrorists?

Dan Pfeiffer, 'Senior' Obama Adviser

Senior Obama Adviser Compares House Republicans To Terrorists, Kidnappers, And Arsonists, September 26, 2013

White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer used three vivid analogies to attack House Republicans' laundry list of demands for raising the debt ceiling, comparing Republicans to arsonists, hostage-takers and suicide bombers.


"What we're not for is negotiating with people with a bomb strapped to their chest," Pfeiffer said in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper Thursday afternoon. "We're not going to do that."


...

"Republicans are not asking for a negotiation," he told CNN's Tapper. "It's a negotiation if I'm trying to sell you my house, and we are debating the price of it. It's not a negotiation if I show up at your house and say, 'Give me everything inside or I'm going to burn it down.'


Yes, according to Wonder-Boy Pfeiffer, the two photos which follow are kind of, sort of, the same...

Typical Benghazi 'Religion of Peace' Islamic Arsonist...  (Sans bomb vest)
 

Republican Terrorist Extremist (Bomb Vest Hidden Under Hand on heart)



Between you and me, I don't mind people call ME names, just so long as they don't 'make stuff up' while they're doing it.  For example, if someone walks up and tells me, "Yeah, so what do YOU know, huh, COW???  You're just a, a, well, you're just a COW!!!"  (I've 'herd' this a lot over the past five years in one variation or another.) 

No problem - I can live with this.  (Of course, then I drop my hay, give chase, and then trample the SOB with my size 13 hooves...  But hay, that's just me.) 

However, when 'Senior' members of the President's Administration make analogies between people who are doing what little they can do to slow down / stop the implementation of ObamaCare and they're compared to guys walking into shopping malls, schools, and puppy farms wearing Bomb Vests?  Really?

I know that the President and his 'crew' have no respect for any political or social opinions which differ from theirs, but this, I believe, is a new low.  Given that the President has been in office now for five years, this is also, I believe, what they call a 'Watershed' Event.  

We now know EXACTLY how Members of the President's Administration view US. 

We are no longer mere citizens. 

We are the enemy.  In the eyes of the Administration, we are the greatest threat facing this Nation.   

Game on.  


The lines are drawn.

Pick a side.

Stand.



No comments: