Friday, June 20, 2014

In Washington, All Questions have a Single Answer...

.
Thank goodness that Nancy Pelosi took a few moments from her busy day to answer the question which many Americans (with a pulse) have been asking themselves, "So, like, hey, what's up with those IRS e-mails regarding 'TEA Party targeting' being 'lost' due to multiple hard drive crashes, failures, and shredding of the aforementioned drives?  Huh, what's up with that?"
.
Okay, not the exact question, but the response which follows WAS her actual response...
.

.
“What it convinces me [of] is that they need a new technology system at the IRSThey need to upgrade their technology, get it right, so that there’s no suspicion about what agenda anyone may have on that.”
.

TRANSLATION:  "IRS computer systems are outdated and insecure.  We'll need YOUR money to fix them because up until this moment in time we didn't even know there was a problem.  Now that we do, we'll need tons of money because these same outdated and insecure data systems will be managing your Health Care tracking and billing, um, once we figure out how to track and bill premiums... "
.
You can read the complete report here found on the National Review Online:   LINK TO STORY  
.
I would like to thank former Speaker of the House Pelosi for answering the question I've asked myself for years,  "How do you fix Washington, DC?"
.
To her credit, she has answered my question honestly for, according to her, we must, "Throw more money at whatever the problem is because what we have today is fundamentally broken / flawed."
.
Gee, thanks Speaker Pelosi, I'll be sure to remember this valuable lesson in my personal life.  Only problem is, of course, is that when I want a new car, I can't just take the money from someone else and force them to buy it for me.  Sometimes I just have to make due with what I have.
.
Maybe that's a lesson folks in Washington knew once, but have forgotten since they've been in office?  Perhaps we can 'help them out' by sending them back home again so they can remember what they can't seem to remember today?
.







No comments: