Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The First Time


Remember Your 'First Time'?

Well, this is my first time...

With video.

Please accept my apologies in advance.  For it is Halloween after all; and sometimes scary things come out at night. 

This would be one of those nights...




By way of contrast, here is what the 'First Time' is like for a woman...  With President Obama.  Grr-owlllll!



So there you have it:  Young Lena 'losing it to President Obama' for the first time.  Something which is given so freely is typically not worth too much.

But hey, that's just me. 

I must include one more video clip here as it's from one of my favorite guys (hey, knock THAT off), Steven Crowder.  He made a spoof of Lena's clip above, I haven't watched it yet, but I will.  Hey, why don't you bust open some of that nutritious Halloween Candy you have sitting in that bowl by the front door and watch it with me?

We could like, you know, hang out! 

Oh, that's not weird is it?

It'll be like our 'First Time'! 

[Note to self:  NEVER do this again because you only have one 'First Time'.]



Hey, why is he wearing 'girl clothes'?

Why am I, like, you know, uncomfortable all of a sudden?

Maybe I should post something from ESPN?  That's manly, right???

Nah, go ahead, it's okay. 

I know because I just cheated on you (for the 'First Time') and watched it all by myself.  How does THAT make you feel? 

If you like to be cheated on, by all means vote for Obama again - because he's not done sticking it to you yet. 

Hard to remember how many times he's already cheated on you now - he's such a bad boy.

Some days it's just plain hard to walk. 

But hey, that's just me.

Happy Halloween.

No comments: