Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gone In 60 Minutes


Yes, it's true.

I'm taking a few days off to enjoy the summer (here in Upstate New York, summer lasts about three weeks) and spending some time with my family.  Yes, I'm taking time away from my computer, my work, and, my home state.

While I am gone, feel free to write! 

But if you are writing, please, please, please, do not commit any of the following 'Word Crimes'...


My son sent me this link knowing that: 

a.:  I'm a fan of Weird Al, and 

b.:  I am also 'kind of sort of' a fan of the English language (one of my kids called me the 'Grammar Police' once - yes, this works for me)

In my absence, continue to enjoy your life, spend some time with your family, and if it's not too much to ask, could you PLEASE fix the economy before I get back next week?

Thank you, that would be most excellent!

Be well, and be nice to each other while I'm gone.

See ya!

Me and Flipper, together again for the first time


 

 

No comments: