Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm Sooooooo Lucky

The first letter is an, "L",  right?

I received the following e-mail. 

Apparently, I'm a Millionsaire!!! 

So if I post nothing else in the near future, you'll understand why. 

And don't go running off an contacting MS Moor below, this money is MINE, MINE, all MINE!

So there...

Go find your own lucky shamrock - this one belongs to me! 

__________________________________________________________

April 4, 2013

Attn: Payment Notefication Alert

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance funds files and found out that you have not received your approval funds the sum of $1.5 millions dollars.


Please be inform that the said amount have be programmed through ATM CARD Visa Master Card, therefore you advise to forward your full name, address,country and direct telephone number to MS Elizabeth E Moor and negotiate a means to dispatch the approval Visa Master card to you.
 


FULL NAMES: __________________________________
DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: __________________
SEX: _______________
DATE OF BIRTH: __________________
OCCUPATION: __________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________

EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________

contact info status below

Contact Person: MS Elizabeth E Moor
Email: (
ben_a@yahoo.cn )
+234-70392-48694


Regards

Williams White
special adviser
M.F.S.A


__________________________________________________________


I'd probably feel better about the e-mail if the spelling was correct, the syntax made sense, and if the phone number had fewer than 12 digits, but hey, for this kind of money, it must be real!!!

Farewell, so long, I'm off to hear my song (I'm hiring Billy Joel to perform at dinner this evening for me and the family). 

TTFN and Goodbye forever!

Mike

p.s.:  If the unlikely event that this turns out to be a SCAM...  Can I borrow $1,500 to replace the funds I just wired to Nigeria? 

Thanks, that's really swell of you.  You're the best!

Not that I'll need it, as I'll be a "Millionsaire!"


No comments: